Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Oceans and Coasts lesson

Today, my group and I presented our lesson on Oceans and Coasts. We had spent time reviewing the topic and adding different facts we have learned. We put together a simple powerpoint to share with the fellow teacher candidates. Included in the power point was simple important facts about Oceans and Coasts such as the different sea levels. Included in the powerpoint was the history of the topic like how seawater was stored in glaciers during the last ice age. My group and I each took turns on presenting different parts of the lesson to keep the candidates engaged and focused. At the end of the presentation, we had included an engaging game to complete. The game we completed was on kahoot.it. Each question included essential facts on the topic. I feel as if the candidates enjoyed the game as they were staying focused and enjoying while learning at the same time.
This topic was very enjoyable and exciting for me. I know quite a bit about the topic from previous science courses I had completed. I feel as if I broadened my knowledge on the topic and learned new facts that help me understand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment