Thursday, April 21, 2016

Newsela and the various articles included.

After participating in the Science Methods course I have learned about multiple sources online in which I can make different presentation with. For my most recent presentation, I used an online timeline called "TimeToast". Here, I used different articles about my chosen topic and broken them down onto the timeline. My topic was the Spitzer Space Telescope. One of the most used sources I used throughout this course especially for this project was the website called "Newsela". On Newsela, we chose various essential articles that tied in with the Spitzer Space Telescope. Some of the articles included how the telescope found the smallest star as well as finding gas giants. This telescope was said to be one of the first infrared telescopes going into space and finding different objects.



The photo above is the actual Spitzer Telescope. It is in Space surrounded by various stars and seeing what is within a star and the different gas giants. This telescope had its first launch in the year of 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment